- Is in a continued significant growth which has recently created new levels of management
- Offers ongoing development opportunities both within your role but also providing ongoing formal training and access to further qualifications.
- Is a significant site but still retains its 'family feel'.
- Has new products, new lines, new customers, in addition to their long lasting relationships.
- Has an ambitious but achievable further growth plan in place.
The site is thriving and excited at the prospects ahead - would you like to be a part of it?
As a Production Supervisor, you will be motivating and developing an established team of ~20 reports, reporting into the Shift Manager on site. You will have a previous background of success in hitting targets and building teams within the food manufacturing industry.
The business are seeking ambitious individuals that are hungry to progress. As the successful candidate, you will be working with a fantastic senior leadership team that are passionate about progress. You will also have access to further training and qualifications that are recognised outside of the business and will aid you attaining your long term goals.
No ideas are bad ideas in this business; new approaches and different ways of working to improve are welcome. If you would like to work for a site and truly make a difference, please get in touch.
To be successful, you will have a strong food manufacturing background in a leadership position and working within a fast paced sector such as chilled will prove to be advantageous although not essential. You will be personable, a natural leader and a true go getter, looking to take your career to the next level.
Would like to know more? For an informal conversation, please call Lisa on 01780 483999, apply or enquire with an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org