Technical Manager – Supplier
Our client is looking for a hands on technically strong candidate with a solid knowledge of the UK Food Industry to join their team.
Ability to engage at all levels, confident communication skills, working with retailers and food service.
Experienced with leading a team, internal and external auditing, customer and supplier relationships, collaborating with Operational and NPD teams, the skills you possess will add value and be a real asset to the mechanics of the company.
The key responsibilities will include:
* Supplier engagement and relationship management
* Assess Technical Projects, Raw Materials process and devise robust procedures
* Ensuring high standards of compliance, food safety and service is delivered
* Review of complaints and working closely with suppliers
* Colloborating with stakeholders such as NPD process' and trails
* KPI reporting and data management
Current experience of UK Food Manufacturing, BRC and HACCP. Retailer exposure will be advantagous as well as management experience and food or science related degree preferred.
If you feel the role is what you are looking for, excited by this new prospect and you meet the criteria detailed above, then click apply - alternatively you can send though your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01780 483999