With their quality conscious culture and high standards across the board, this role requires a candidate who is innovative, excellent attention to detail, a champion of continuous improvement, passionate about food safety, forward thinking and the ability to adapt quickly in a fast moving environment.
Food manufacturing is an exciting market which offers variety and no two days are the same.
The successful candidate will be a strong leader with quality and food safety management experience, confident communication skills, well versed with BRC, HACCP, auditing.
The skills you possess will add value and a real asset to the dynamics of the company.
The key responsibilities will include:
* Management of the Food Safety and Quality team, Quality Management Systems, GMP, Trending and HACCP
* Lead auditing with visits
* Monitoring and ensuring all testing systems related to quality, micros and food safety are in place
* Support and facilitate staff development through mentoring, internal and external auditing
* New Product Development process' and trails
* Front runner of continuous improvement through all aspects of the site and operations
* Monitoring performance, investigations and overseeing preventative actions
* Warrant specifications are completed in required timescales
* Champion of exceeding customer service and high standards in food safety
The role will suit a positive thinking and self-motivated individual who can work at pace, exposure working with retailers, suppliers and a strong team player.
Food Degree or equivalent required, UK Food Manufacturing experience is essential, the ability to work to the strengths of your team and form firm relationships.
If you know this is the right role for you and you meet the criteria detailed above, then click apply - alternatively you can send though your C.V to email@example.com or phone 01780 483999