Commercially savvy...Leader of Food Safety and Audit Ready Mentality...confident communicator with engaging characteristics?
As the Technical Manager you will be pivotal member in the business for Food Safety and Technical concerns.
The ideal candidate will have exposure and a strong understanding of BRC, well versed with up to date technical legislation, the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment and a creative and "can do" mentality.
You'll have the skills and knowledge to manage and develop, the forerunner of continuous quality improvement, a great communicator, well organised and hands on!
The key responsibilities will include:
* Management of the Technical team, Quality Management Systems and HACCP
* Supplier approval and supply chain auditing management
* Monitoring performance, investigations and overseeing preventative actions
* Management of technical services budget
* Support and facilitate staff development through mentoring, internal and external auditing
* Champion of exceeding customer service and high standards in food safety
As the Senior Technical Manager you will have exposure to customers and supplier engagement on a global scale, involved with stakeholders and setting lucid methods into action.
Current experience of UK Food Manufacturing, BRC and retailer exposure will be required as well as management experience and food or science related degree preferred.
If you feel the role is what you are looking for, excited by this new prospect and you meet the criteria detailed above, then click apply - alternatively you can send though your C.V to email@example.com or phone 01780 483999