Hands on Technical Manager, with the skills and knowledge to manage and develop, an ambassador of quality culture and high standard, the forerunner of continuous quality improvement, a great communicator and well organised as its fast paced....Zooooom!
The ideal candidate will have exposure and a strong understanding of BRC, retailer exposure and customer relationship management, CIP, quality management systems, familiarity with NPD processes and the ability to re-adjust in a fast paced environment.
The key responsibilities will include:
* Management of Technical and Quality Systems on site
* Internal and external audits including customer and BRC
* Crisis Management
* Support and implementation of quality standards and main source for Technical matters
* Specifications and artwork
* Monitoring performance, investigations and overseeing preventative actions
* Working closely with operation teams
* Maintaining great level of service across the board
Current experience within the UK Food Manufacturing will be required as well as Technical Management experience, retailer exposure, food or science related degree preferred.
If you feel the role is what you are looking for, excited by this new prospect and you meet the criteria detailed above, then click apply - alternatively you can send though your C.V to email@example.com or phone 01780 483999