Technical Flavours Manager
You will ideally come from a Technical/Regulatory background within the food industry, ideally with some knowledge of experience of working with flavourings or ingredients.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
- You will be responsible for managing all incoming regulatory requests as well as advising on these internally so good regulatory knowledge of the industry is very important to be successful in this role.
- You will attend a variety of customer presentations but mainly there ones where regulatory information is required.
- You will help to oversee a variety of audits including third party, customer and also BRC.
- You will have two direct reports, the QA Manager and HS&E Manager so you must feel comfortable managing a team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a Food Degree
- Have knowledge of HACCP and BRC
- Have previous flavours experience
If this sounds like the role for your then please get in touch with Nick Crocker @ Zest on 0117 3252 999 or firstname.lastname@example.org