Some time in the office and some time on the factory floor? #winnerwinner
Have you had some experience in the food industry and now keen to take on new responsibilities and challenges? #newopportunities
A great business with equally great products have a rare opportunity to join their team!
As the Technical Assistant you will be:
* Maintaining up to date records of raw materials and supplier approval
* Assist with conducting audits, investigations and complaints
* Assessing raw materials and intake procedures
* Support with writing and finished product specification
* Up keep of records and trending data for product wastage
* Working closely with the internal stakeholders to maintain a robust documentation system.
For this position our client is looking for a well organised individual who communicates with confidence, keen eye for detail and willing to learn. Training and support will be provided giving you the opportunity to excel within the role.
If you feel this role is exactly what you are looking for or have experience in a similar position, please contact Natasha on 0 1 7 8 0 4 8 3 9 9 9 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Assistant, Technical Co-Ordinator, QA, Quality Auditor, Quality Assurance