Senior Quality Technician
Yep it is correct and definitely NOT a typo #noroomforerror
A great opportunity to bring those Quality skills to a new environment, new business and of course your own career progression!
Our client, a front runner in their field are recruiting for an experienced Quality professional.
As the Senior Quality Technician you will be working for a food manufacturer who has demonstrated growth year on year offering a range of products much loved by the consumer.
A genuine foodie with experience of the UK food manufacturing market, the importance of food safety, works well in a team as well as to their own initiative. It's not just about doing the basics but delivering the best results for the company as well as the customers.
The responsibilities will include:
* Handling of day to day quality and food safety issues
* Management of audit schedules, investigations and non conformances
* Inspection of raw materials and finished product against the customer specs
* Supporting and advising production on quality requirements
* GMP, CCPs, Safe working practices
* Shelf life analysis and quality procedures
Good communication skills, an enthusiastic personality and a self motivated candidate will be great attributes for this role and ideally experience within UK Food Manufacturing.
If you know this is the right role for you and you meet the criteria detailed above, then click apply - alternatively you can send though your C.V to Natasha firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01780 483999