Regulatory Manager (Food)
It could start with working within a great and well respected company….
Next showing us your talents as Food Safety Compliance Manager and with your "Audit Ready and Regulation Savvy" mentality and it could lead to a winning result!
Is it you?!.......
An opportunity to work for a popular and leading food business offering a vast range of products that have captured the nations hearts and are delightful!
The regulatory is an integral part of the team and our client is looking for that personable candidate, who communicates with confidence, self motivated food safety advocate who is well tuned with current requirements, food science and regulations, up to date with trends and policies with the ability to think outside the box in the FMCG market.
The key responsibilities for the role include:
* Building effective working relationships and swift communication to internal stakeholders and customers
* Keeping abreast of relevant legislation and adapting the relevance of the business where required
* Driver of providing compliance and regulatory support across business to ensure the site and products are safe and up to current standards
* Maintain the accuracy of product artwork processes and specifications
* Present and implement changes to current policies and procedures
* Support with KPI's and recommendations
Approx 5 years' experience in a regulatory type role whether this is label compliance or providing updates to the business on legislative impacts.
Knowledge of the food industry and best practices in key areas
Experience in Compliance, Regulatory or Specifications within the food industry is essential.
If this fantastic role is something which gets you excited and you wish to apply then click the link below - alternatively you can send through your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01780 483 999.