Raw Materials Technologist
You will ideally come from a chilled background and have at least 2 years working as a in a Quality or Technical role.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
- You will be managing a small team so previous leadership experience would be very beneficial
- You will be managing the raw materials and be in charge of dealing with the raw materials suppliers so knowledge of this would be needed.
- Part of the job will be to lead the supplier related complaint investigations including and foreign body finds
- You will review and approve all raw material specifications
- To be successful in this job you will ideally have a HACCP qualification, ideally Level 2 or higher, have some kind of auditor training and be confident using Microsoft Office
If this sounds like the role for your then please get in touch with Nick Crocker @ Zest on 0117 3252 999 or email@example.com