£20,000 - £21,000
5:30am - 2:30pm Monday to Friday
Are you currently working as a QC or QA in the food industry and you are tired of working weekends, working shifts or you would like to have the chance to finish at 2:30pm? Or are you are a graduate looking for your first job within the food industry getting hands on experience and full training?
If either of the two above comments apply to you than this could be a job well worth applying for! My client is looking to recruit a Quality Technician where you will be working favorable hours for the food industry and full training will be offered to you.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Taking of temperatures, logging of times, weight checks
- Identification of improvement opportunities, enforcement and scrutiny of procedures with reference to GMP & HACCP
- Daily random and scheduled microbiological swabbing & associated further actions where necessary
- Internal audits
- Instrumental in actively promoting a safety culture &, ensuring quality & safety standards are met, and products are manufactured to correct specification
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have a HACCP qualification
- Have previous experience of working in food manufacturing in a quality role
- Have a Degree in a food related subject
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick Crocker @ Zest on 0117 3252 999 or email@example.com