A team who demonstrate a quality conscious culture...
As for the products food just wouldn't taste the same with them!
With your background in the food industry, attention to detail as well as good communication skills, these traits will set up to hit the ground running.
The key responsibilities will include:
* Quality testing procedures on all products
* Reporting any non conformances within a swift and efficient fashion
* Ensuring testing schedules are carried out within the required time frame
* Liaising with production and stakeholders and communicating testing results
* Clear understanding of BRC, Food Safety and HACCP
The role will suit a motivated personality with the ability to work automously or in a team.
Food/Science or Chemistry related degree would be advantagous as well as familiarity of testing/laboratory equipment.
If you know this is the right role for you and you meet the criteria detailed above, then click apply - alternatively you can send though your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01780 483999