Quality Control Officer
As the Quality Control Officer you will:
* Be the main point of contact for specified clients, assisting with their technical visits to site and regularly writing, reviewing and updating the clients' technical/manufacturing standards, guidelines and codes of practice to ensure they are implemented by the business.
* Perform daily process checks throughout the production, packaging, sanitation and warehousing functions of the site, including pre-operational checks, sanitation verification and label checks.
* Maintain product quality through adherence to Goof Manufacturing Practises (GMP) and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) guidelines, product specifications and quality procedures by monitoring and documenting compliance to company standards complaints or deviations from standards or processes.
* Develop strong working relationships with supply chain and production, offering technical and training support, demonstrating an ongoing focus for continuous improvement for site processes and undertaking projects where required.
The successful candidate will need:
* Hold a food, quality or science related degree
* HACCP certification
* A willingness to show initiative and solve problems
* Good team player and able to communicate at all levels
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
If this sounds like the role for you then please get in touch with Nick on 0117 3252 999 or email@example.com