A Quality Auditing role with a food business who are expanding and shown significant growth.
They are manufacturing products which bring great consumer delight and in terms of their culture and standards are on point....a business definitely worth joining!
Our client, a front runner in their field are recruiting for an experienced Quality Auditor
A genuine foodie with experience of the UK food manufacturing market, the importance of food safety, works well in a team as well as to their own initiative. It's not just about doing the basics but delivering the best results for the company as well as the customers.
The responsibilities will include:
* Handling of day to day quality and food safety issues
* Audit schedules, investigations, non conformances and complaints
* Inspection of raw materials and finished product against the customer specs
* Supporting and advising production on quality requirements
* GMP, CCPs, Safe working practices
* Shelf life analysis and quality procedures
Good communication skills, an enthusiastic personality and a self motivated candidate will be great attributes for this role and ideally experience within UK Food Manufacturing.
HACCP Level 2 minimum preferred.
If you know this is the right role for you and you meet the criteria detailed above, then click apply - alternatively you can send though your C.V to Natasha email@example.com or phone 01780 483999