If you come across the opportunity to join an established business who are leaders in their field and have upstanding core values you should jump at the chance and go for it!
You'll be bringing a fresh spark and become an asset to the business who value their employees and looking for a new addition to their talented team!
Are you a dedicated Quality Champion who is on the hunt to utilise your skillset and embrace a new role?
A personable candidate who works well to their own initiative, adapts well to busy environments, high standard of food safety and just as important a team player!
The responsibilities will include:
* Carrying out day to day quality control duties including testing, taste panels, preparation of samples and release for despatch.
* Calibration checks, investigations and data recording
* Adhering to specifications and corrective actions if necessary
* Good Manufacturing Practices and compliant with legislation
* Continue to drive high standard within the quality team, hygiene, continuous improvement and house keeping
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual with good communication skills, and an enthusiastic personality. Preferred experience within UK Food Manufacturing and Food Technology or Science related degree.
Graduates welcome to apply.
If you know this is the right role for you and you meet the criteria detailed above, then click apply - alternatively you can send though your C.V to Natasha - email@example.com or phone 01780 483999