Quality Assurance Auditor
If only every site followed this......
Our client most certainly does and they are looking for a dedicated, driven and well experienced QA to join their team.
This is a great company to work for - they strive for the best with a huge attention to detail. If you have relevant experience and looking to progress further this will be the next step for you.
Are you driven and have a passion for quality and technical?
The main duties for the role will include:
* Auditing of production processes and documentation and monitoring of GMP & hygiene standards.
* Complaint and foreign body investigations with conducting glass and traceability audits.
* Probe calibration, swabbing and sample collection.
* The role will also include coaching production staff & problem solving.
* Support the investigation into customer complaints.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role within the food industry - you must have knowledge of the above responsibilities and preferably have knowledge of HACCP, BRC standards and food legislation.
This is a competitive package including; strong training, opportunities for personal and career developments along with the chance to work with a well-established food manufacturer.
The ideal candidate will be working in a similar position within food production. If you feel this exceptional opportunity is for you and you meet the above criteria then click apply and send us an updated copy of your CV - alternatively you can send through your C.V to email@example.com or phone 01780 483 999.