More than just Quality Management you'll be leading a team and managing the food safety and quality standards and playing a major role in the technical team.
The key responsibilities will include:
* Management of QMS and compliance of products to industry quality standards
* Development of strategies for the quality departments
* Arranging audit including internal, external, supplier assurance and risk assessments
* KPI reporting and trending
* Ability to work autonomously and make informed decisions
* Customer point of contact for quality issues
The role will suit a personable individual with an unrivalled work effort, exposure working to standards of major retailers, BRC knowledge and a strong leader.
The successful candidate will have a food manufacturing experience, food science related degree, HACCP qualified, good organisation skills and multi lingual would be beneficial but not essential.
If you know this is the right role for you and you meet the criteria detailed above, then click apply - alternatively you can send though your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01780 483999