The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
- You will conduct daily internal and external testing on finished products
- You will carry out relevant quality checks on raw materials and finished goods. These will include glass & plastic checks.
- Part of the job will need you to carry out allergen swabbing, coupled with visual assessment.
- Completing internal audits will be a big part of this role
- You will raise NCRS as appropriate either for materials or processes and procedures
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 1 year's experience working within the Food Manufacturing industry in either a technical or quality role.
- Have HACCP knowledge
- Be happy to work shifts
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick Crocker @ Zest on 0117 3252 999 or firstname.lastname@example.org