Product Development Technologist
The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
- You will be required to modify existing products and processes as well as developing new ones.
- This job will see you developing methods to repeat processes to ensure consistency in manufacturing
- You will occasionally be managing and monitoring shelf life of all products and carrying out competitor analysis
- You will work closely with the marketing, technical and production teams, bringing product improvements to life.
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have proven experience in a food manufacturing environment, ideally working with emulsions.
- You will be educated to degree level within food or an equivalent qualification.
- Having a knowledge of emulsion science and ambient preservation techniques will always stand you in very good sted for this role.
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick Crocker @ Zest on 0117 3252 999 or firstname.lastname@example.org