Nutritional and Food Safety Quality Manager
£Attractive package and benefits
An interesting and exciting opportunity with a well regarded business who are thriving in their market.
Our client is looking for a personable and experienced candidate with strong leadership skills, supplier auditing, embraces the opportunity to travel and a solid knowledge of nutrition and microbiology.
The key responsibilities will include:
* Management of QMS and compliance of products to industry quality standards
* Supporting the development of strategies for the quality department
* Arranging audit including internal, external , supplier assurance and risk assessments
* KPI reporting and trending
* Ability to work autonomously and make informed decisions
The role will suit a natural born leader with an engaging and hands on approach and confidential commumication skills.
The successful candidate will have a nutrition or science related degree, ability to travel, good organisation skills and multi lingual would be beneficial but not essential.
*Relocation packagae considered*
If you know this is the right role for you and you meet the criteria detailed above, then click apply - alternatively you can send though your C.V to email@example.com or phone 01780 483999
Quality, Quality Manager, QA Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, Food Safety, Food Safety Manager, Food Safety Officer,Technical, Assistant Technical Manager Nutrition, Ambient, Agriculture, Chilled, Fresh Produce, Frozen, Bakery, Beverages, Meat, Poultry, Ready Meals, Sauces