£30,000 - £33,000
Are you currently working in NPD or as a Development Chef and are looking to work for a branded company who make fantastic products giving you the opportunity to run wild with your creative thoughts?
My client is looking to recruit for a NPD Technologist who will be able to continue the high level of products that the company produces but also looking at new ideas and improving the existing range where possible.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
- To manage the NPD and innovation processes and compliance processes.
- Create and develop recipes in the development kitchen
- Be involved in trials and other areas of development
- Source new ingredients and packaging from both existing and new suppliers
- Take products from the concept through to launch
- Be responsible for ensuring the most up to date policy and brand standards are maintained for the customer
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 3 years experience working in a development role within food manufacturing
- Have a food science degree or relevant qualifications
- Be happy working on the factory floor and also in the boardroom
- Be happy delivering presentations
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick Crocker @ Zest on 0117 3252 999 or email@example.com