£23,000 - £26,000
Do you have a degree in either Food Science or Food Technology and are looking for your first role in the food industry or have you been working for a year or more within NPD but looking for a change with a company who have a state of the art development kitchen?
The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Developing new recipes and redevelop existing products in the kitchen
- Help to take products all the way from concept through to launch
- Constantly research new ingredients and new trends to keep one step ahead of the market
- Conduct taste panels both internally and externally
- Work closely with the technical team to make sure all products are going out compliant to food safety.
The Ideal candidate will:
- Previous experience working in a food manufacturing environment in a similar role which can be a placement year at Uni
- Have a relevant degree in Food
- Be a good communicator
- Be very organaised
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick Crocker @ Zest Food Jobs on 0117 3252 999 or email@example.com