To be successful in this role you will have previous experience of working as a NPD Manager and will have experience in both NPD and also the process.
- You will be in charge of the whole process all the way from concept to launch so previous experience in this is a must. This will also mean that would spend time customer facing so you will need to be confident speaking and presenting in front of customers.
- You will help develop a pipeline of new products and ideas that follow the company's NPD guidelines
- You will work closely with Technical, Marketing and the rest of the NPD team making sure that all products launch on time
- To make sure that all packaging that is developed is of the highest quality to ensure product quality is kept at all times
- Part of the job will see you come face to face with customers so you will need to be confident in speaking and also delivering presentations
- The company prides itself on delivering new products so you will need have a high interest in food trends and bench marking products
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 3 years NPD experience at a senior level -
- Have proven project management skills
- Be able to take a product from concept to launch
- Have a driving license
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick Crocker @ Zest Food Jobs on 0117 3252 999 or firstname.lastname@example.org