NPD Manager – 12 Month Contact
Opportunities like this don't come around that often and if you are currently working as a NPD Manager, Applications Manager, Innovation Manager and you are looking for a new role or a new challenge than this is the perfect opportunity for you.
As well as having great experience the company are also looking for someone who can fit in with the team culture, this is just as important for them. Everyone who works for the business has a good energy, a good drive for work and a passion for what they do and this is a must for anyone to be successful with this company.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- You will lead the NPD team in a variety of areas including new formats, new technologies, new ideas and much more.
- You will work closely with a range of internal and external stakeholders including marketing, suppliers, customers and many more.
- Part of this role will need you to be ahead of the game at all times. You will be in the loop of all new market trends and what your rivals are doing to make sure the company is doing what they can to be the leader in NPD in their market.
- You will have 1 direct report into yourself so previous people management is important but is not a must for this role.
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 5 years NPD experience at a senior level
- Have a Science of Food Science degree or something similiar
- Have experience of managing a team
- Have Previous project management skills
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick Crocker @ Zest Food Jobs on 0117 3252 999 or email@example.com