Laboratory Technician – Food
We are shortlisting for a Laboratory Technician who champions quality with pride!
Our client is looking for a new member to join the team, a personable candidate who works well to their own initiative, adapts well to busy environments, high standard of food safety and just as important a team player!
The responsibilities will include:
* Carrying out day to day quality control duties including testing, preparation of samples and positive release for despatch.
* Calibration checks, analysing data, investigations, data recording and corrective actions
* Microbiology/tvc methods
* Critical corrective actions if necessary
* Good Manufacturing Practices and compliant with legislation
* Continue to drive high standard within the quality team, hygiene, continuous improvement and house keeping
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual with good communication skills, and an enthusiastic personality.
Laboratory experience required plus UK Food Manufacturing exposure and a Food Technology or Science related degree.
Post Graduates with experience welcome to apply.
If you know this is the right role for you and you meet the criteria detailed above, then click apply - alternatively you can send though your C.V to email@example.com or phone 01780 483999