The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
- To ensure all tasks are conducted to the company's health and safety standards
- To conduct COSHH risk assessments and document once done
- You will need to make sure that all hygiene staff are train and capable to do there role at a high level
- To support the Technical and quality team in microbiological investigations where necessary
- Identy and implement cost savings where possible.
- You will also get involved in BRC and help to make sure the company's hygiene meets the BRCv8 standards
- Ensure safe working practises are implemented at all times
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 3 year's experience working with High Risk Foods
- Have experience working as a Hygiene Manager
- Be able to make decisions on the spot and be confident in their own decisions
- Have COSHH and HACCP knowledge
- Have good people management skills.
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick Crocker @ Zest on 0117 3252 999 or email@example.com