The main responsibilities of the job will be:
- You will work closely with the Technical team to accurately complete customer specifications using online spec systems and technical portals.
- You will work closely with the NPD team to make sure all technical systems are updated during new launches and that technical and NPD date systems are updated.
- As part of the role you will also check product artwork, packaging and labelling.
- You will need to have very good computer skills as you will be using all forms of Microsoft and other computer programmes.
- The role will require you to write and speak to a number of different suppliers all over the world so you will need to be a strong communicator both via email and over the phone
The Ideal candidate will:
- Previous experience working in a food environment in a similar role
- Have knowledge of Food Quality systems or exposure to 3rd Party accreditation systems
- Have a relevant degree in Food
- Be Self-motivated and disciplined
If this sounds like the job for you then please call Nick @ Zest on 0117 3252 999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org