Food Compliance Officer
- You will take responsibility for the company's BRC accreditation. Part of your role will be to organise the BRC audit, take part in internal auditing where required, oversee the
HACCP processes so previous BRC experience and knowledge of HACCP are key for this role.
- You will work closely with several different suppliers so previous experience of supplier approval will be desired.
- Health & Safety is key for every business especially at the moment so you will be an active member of the Health & Safety committee.
- You will assist the technical team with any day to day admin tasks they may have
- Part of the job will also see you liaising with internal auditors and ensuring that all audit reports are written up. You may also be required to assist in customer audit/visits.
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have a HACCP qualification
- Have previous experience of working in food manufacturing in a quality/technical role
- Have a Degree in a food related subject
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick Crocker @ Zest Solutions on 0117 3252 999 or email@example.com