Salary - £65,000- £75,000
Location - West London
Are you seeking an exciting challenge and have experience taking on large responsibility in a successful and well recognised food manufacturing environment?
This company is specialist chilled food manufacturer and due to changes internally, they are now seeking a food manufacturing all-rounder to lead the team and production of their products. With their multi-cultural and diverse workforce also, they are constantly aiming to be the best in their field, supply to more retailers and really put a unique twist on things through understanding the needs of their customers. Are you their next Factory Manager?
The Factory Manager will:
* Understand the daily Production/Dispatch/Warehouse operations and fix any issues as soon as they arise.
* Ensure that the daily and monthly stock taking for the stocks in the factory are conducted and recorded in a correct and timely manner.
* Ensure that there is a safe working environment for all employees.
* Ensure that factory & product quality, food safety, hygiene and housekeeping is maintained at all times and improved upon in line with company standards.
* Support and develop a culture within their factory operation where individuals feel able to challenge the status quo and encourage feedback from all levels.
* Have direct involvement in the selection process for their direct reports alongside having responsibility for the recruitment of the right calibre of people for levels below direct reports.
* Utilise appropriate agreed KPIs as a basis for the development of Performance Improvement Plans within the Factory Operation.
* Ensure that the workforce in their factory operation is well informed on relevant business news.
* Proactively looks at ways to improve the factory operation through Continuous Improvement and Lean principles.
You will have a proven track record of overseeing an operation and challenging existing ideas within the chilled manufacturing environment to be successful in this role.
To be considered for this role, you will also have come from a role in food or drinks such a factory manager within another similar company, an operations manager role, manufacturing manager or alternatively Senior Production Manager looking to step up.
To apply, please click Apply or alternatively, contact Oliver at Zest Food Jobs on 01173252999 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here at Zest we specialise in placing professionals, like yourself, into the food and drink manufacturing industries. Also get in touch to find out about similar roles within Manufacturing such as a Production Supervisor, Manufacturing Manager, Operations Manager, Factory Manager or Bakery Manager or alternatively Quality and Technical areas.