Zest are working with one of the UK's leading food manufacturers who supply a vast range of high quality, sustainable products to all the major supermarkets across the UK.
Working at this high-tech production facility, you will be responsible for all administration required to support the engineering function.
Ideally, you will have previous experience working in the food industry in a similar role, be highly organised and a good team player.
- Input and analyse maintenance data using the CMMS.
- Deliver KPI reports to the senior management team.
- To allocate workloads to engineering personnel.
- Carry out stock checks and order spares as required.
- Generate purchase orders for the site.
- Work closely with the production and planning team.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to prioritise and manager own work load.
- Good organisational skills.
To find out more please click 'Apply' or contact Scarlett MacLean on 01780 483 999 or at email@example.com.