Development Process Administrator
The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
- You will need to support the specifications team whilst products are being launched. You will be required to help write customer review sheets, follow assigned critical paths, help to complete customer specs and artwork and you may be asked to help with raw material specs.
- You will also be required to help the process team during product launches. You will get involved in factory trial reports, you will also help with factory trials, organising customer samples and updating necessary documentation during product launches.
- As you will be supporting several aspects of the business communication skills will be key. You will work closely with the Spec team, NPD team, Process team and also the packaging department.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a Food Degree
- Have previously worked as a Process Assistant or Spec Assistant within the food industry
- Be confident using Microsoft Office
- Have a food hygiene certificate
- Have an understanding of specification systems
If this sounds like the role for your then please get in touch with Nick Crocker @ Zest on 0117 3252 999 or firstname.lastname@example.org