Assistant Technical Manager
A hands Quality and Technical professional with motivating leadership skills, commercially savvy and relishes of those everyday challenges.
Knowledge and exposure of the food multiples, an ambassador of quality culture and high standards, the forerunner of continuous quality improvement, a great communicator and well organised as it's fast paced....Zooooom!
The ideal candidate will have exposure and a strong understanding of BRC, retailer exposure and customer relationship management, CIP, quality management systems, familiarity with NPD processes and the ability to re-adjust in a fast paced environment.
The key responsibilities will include:
* Management of Technical and Quality Systems on site
* Represent site on technical systems during customer and third party audits
* Crisis Management
* Support and implementation of quality standards and a source for Technical matters
* Site HACCP leader and management of HACCP and TACCP system
* Monitoring performance, investigations and overseeing preventative actions
* Working closely with operation teams
* Carry out and evaluate technical projects as part of the CI strategy
* Maintaining great level of service across the board
Current experience within the UK Food Manufacturing will be required as well as Technical Management experience, retailer exposure, food or science related degree preferred.
If you feel the role is what you are looking for, excited by this new prospect and you meet the criteria detailed above, then click apply - alternatively you can send though your C.V to email@example.com or phone 01780 483999